TheArtofSaro

TheArtofSaro
Singer . Songwriter . Serenader . Heartsnatcher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I'll give you my heart if you give me yours.

Friday, April 20, 2012

WHY ME?


I mean myself no disrespect, I really don't, but just for a second, lets
be brutally honest. There are millions of women in this world who fit my
general description. And of those, millions yet are prettier than I am. Younger,
with shapelier asses and bigger, more perfect breasts. With beautiful, soft,
flawless skin, not a blemish. Breathtaking with or without makeup.

                                    Women who have no reservations when it comes to a man. Who will
                         do things in bed that I won't. Who make sex a sporting event like no other.
                   Who don't need to fall for you before they'll give you what you want. Who don't
                           mind your shallow intentions because they want the same. And are better
                                       at it anyway. And more womanly. More beautiful. More accessible.

So why ME? Why do you go out of your way to convince me to fall for
you? To give up my heart for you? When in the end, all you want is my body.
An imperfect one at that! Riddled with flaws, scars, weakness, limitations. Strength.
Why waste so much energy on me when someone else will offer you more for
less? LEAVE ME ALONE! I didn't ask for you. I was better off without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment