TheArtofSaro

TheArtofSaro
Singer . Songwriter . Serenader . Heartsnatcher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I'll give you my heart if you give me yours.

Friday, April 20, 2012

HAD TO FLY


It tears me up inside that I'm...
not torn up inside
I broke a heart that
wasn't mine
I should be hurting
but I'm fine
It tears me up inside that I...
didn't really try
that I just had to
say goodbye
I found my wings and
had to fly
It tears me up inside that...
I tore you up inside

Did I have the right
or was it just our time
Or am I just a fool
selfish blind and cruel
Was the day I walked away
the day that you were saved
from the heartache and the pain
of a poorly written game

You might be glad to hear that I've...
lost my share of tears
I'm not as fine as
I appear
it's been a
rough three years
You might be glad to hear that I...
live in constant fear
that my chance has
disappeared
that I could ever
find love here
You might be glad to hear that...
I'm still dropping tears

No comments:

Post a Comment